Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The News According to Jackson

Here's a little video I shot of Jackson recounting the events of the day. It's the news according to Jackson. The part where he farts, that's tonight's featured story. 



And now for some photos... I noticed lately that Jackson has started touching fabrics and concentrating while studying them with his eyes. He really seems to be enjoying the different textures. I remembered we had received a soft, cuddly blanket bear from our friend, Deidre. So I got out the blanket bear last week, and Jackson loves it!



 Napping with blanket bear



Here's a profile pic with Daddy. Is there any question who this kid looks like?!!

And last but not least... This is Jackson's new favorite thing: Talking to himself (and me) in the mirror! I don't think he recognizes himself yet, but it's so cute!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting me know about your blog. BOY does jackson look like the wolf fam! love that he's into seeing himself in the mirror..grahm hit that stage and it was hilarious..still enjoys it..hopefully he'll grow out of it :) lol...

    ReplyDelete