Friday, March 5, 2010

I moved!

I decided to switch from Xanga back to Blogger. I made the mistake of switching from Blogger to Xanga in 2007. Lately I've grown frustrated with Xanga's limitations. And I got really irritated when I opened my Xanga blog to see a half-naked woman in the sidebar advertisement! So I'm switching back to Blogger.

Unfortunately, Xanga's clunky platform prevents me from importing my Xanga blog posts into this Blogger blog. But the good news is you can still see my old Xanga blog. Just click on the link in the lower-right corner of this page, and you will be taken to my old Xanga posts. I'm hoping to figure out a way to transfer over my Xanga blog, but this is my only solution for now.

Make sure you subscribe to this new blog by clicking on the "Subscribe to Posts" link in the right column. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment