Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning & Sick Baby

Jackson has been sick with cold symptoms since last Wednesday. He progressed from a stuffy/runny nose, to running a fever, then started coughing, and finally he started pulling on his ear. I called the doctor, and the on-call nurse (in Georgia!) suggested I take him to an urgent care center.
So Sunday morning I took Jackson to Quick Care. They tested him for RSV (negative, thank the Lord!) and looked at his ears. He has an ear infection, so they gave me a prescription for Amoxicilin (antibiotic). He seems to be doing better today, so I think he is on the mend.

Despite Jackson fussing on Saturday, with John's help I managed to invest a few hours in Spring cleaning. I boxed up all my maternity clothes and pregnancy items. (Yes, I know it should have been done 5 months ago.) I cleaned out the master bedroom, bathroom, and closet of all clothes and other items that I'm not using. I ended up with one full bag of trash and 4 big garbage bags full of items to donate. Now my dresser drawers are organized, my hanging clothes are organized by color, and best of all, we can see the floor in our closet!  :o)

Now I need to work on the rest of the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment