Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Daze

Easter is so busy for us that is seemed to fly by in a haze. But we did take some time to remember the Reason for the season... and to enjoy Jackson's first Easter. 

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I bundled up Jackson for the church Easter Egg Hunt. But when we arrived, I realized it was way too cold and windy for Jack, so we loaded back up in the car and headed home. The 15-minute excursion must have worn him out because he crashed out in the car.


 He even slept through me undressing him from his bundled up clothes.

 Here is a picture of my two handsome guys on Easter Sunday.
 Jackson would like to thank his Nana for the new shirt!


 "Okay, if you're not gonna give me any Easter candy, I'll settle for my hand."


No comments:

Post a Comment