Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

When Jackson was around 3 months old, one of the workers at his former daycare told me that Jackson rolled over from tummy to back. I think she may have confused him with one of the other kids because he never rolled over again... until last week.

While John was at church last Wednesday evening, I put Jackson on the floor on his tummy so I could eat my dinner. I looked over, and the little booger just rolled right over onto his back like there was nothing to it. I raced to grab the video camera so I could capture the next roll over for John, but Jackson didn't do it again. Thankfully, John got to see him roll over while he was with him on Friday. Apparently Jackson enjoys entertaining the older girls at Albre's house by rolling over. She says he especially likes it when the girls cheer him on, encouraging him to roll. "Come on, Jackson. You can do it....  Yay, Jackson!"  He loves the attention. I wonder if he's going to be a ham like me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment