Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Poo

Babies should come with "Hazardous materials" warning labels. Apparently Jackson's digestive system adjusted to the solid foods. He has turned into an explosive poop factory. 

This happened Sunday night.


As luck would have it (or misfortune, depending on who you ask), John was not home. So I didn't have an extra set of hands to help deal with this....


 Unlike Jackson's previous deposits, which were runny with a mild odor,  the new poo is thick and smelly! It was all over him, all over me, and all over the kitchen! I had to put him in the sink and rinse him under the faucet, but eventually I got him squeaky clean again. When it was all over, I picked up the camera and said, "Jackson Ray, did you poop?!"  This was his response.


Boys will be boys.

1 comment: