Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Snuggles and I drove to Indiana to spend Mother's Day weekend with my family. (Well, I drove. Snuggles rode.) We were sad that Guitarman couldn't come with us, but that's what happens when your husband is a pastor. It's nearly impossible for pastors to get away over a weekend. 

We had a lot of fun visiting family in Indiana., although you may not be able to tell from this picture...
 The boys weren't exactly being cooperative. My mom clearly thought it was hilarious.

Carter Bear was being particularly difficult...
Which led to several...err... conferences with his Daddy.

My grandparents had an absolutely wonderful time chillin' with all the great-grandkids.

Snuggles had fun playing with Papa.
I spent a lot of time chasing Snuggles... and taking advantage of very Kodak moment, like this one
and this one...
and this one.
Snuggles played with his cousins...
and posed for photos with Nana and Papa...
sort of...
 It's always great to be with family... on Mother's Day or any day.
The older I get, the more I realize how precious these days really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment